Available in two sizes and a range of colours, Ruby Menstrual cups are a convenient, safe and eco-friendly alternative to tampons and pads, saving masses of single use plastic going to landfill or incineration in the process.
Ruby Cup, the easy-to-use period cup is:
- made from a single piece of premium-quality medical-grade silicone, with no seams
- free from plastics, latex, toxins and bleaches
- registered with the Vegan Society
- eco-friendly as swapping to a Ruby Cup from single use period products reduces the impact on the environment
- cost-saving as one Ruby Cup is equal to the cost of 5 or 6 months of disposable products but lasts up to 10 years
Ruby cups come in 2 sizes. Small and Medium. Generally speaking small is for light to normal flow. Medium is normal to heavy flow. But everyone is different, so please make sure to pick the right size for you by reading this really helpful guide here: https://rubycup.com/blogs/how-to-use/which-menstrual-cup-size-is-right-for-me
Buy one, give one: Since 2012, every single Ruby Cup sold is accompanied by another cup that is donated to a girl or woman who struggles to gain access to safe and affordable period products. As well as supplying the product, the programme gives women and girls access to educational workshops and mentorship, where they will learn about menstrual care and reproductive health, and how to use their new cup. You can read more about how Buy One, Give One works on their website.